Early bird pricing has come and gone, but there’s still time to register for the Maplewood Pool. The pool season kicks off on Memorial Day weekend (May 27.) Don’t miss out on the fun!
Here’s more information from the Recreation Department:
To answer some frequently asked questions:
· We converted to key fobs this year, but we do need photos of every member aged 3+ for the registration system.
· Photos can be taken at Town Hall at the below times, or at the Maplewood Community Pool when it is open for the season.
· Residents can not email us photographs for use in the system.
· Key fobs can be assigned here in Town Hall or at the Pool when it’s open.
· The old membership cards are now obsolete.
Come take a photo with us during these hours:
· Thursday, 5/18 until 8:30pm
· Saturday, 5/20 9am to 2pm
· Monday, 5/22 until 8:30pm
· Thursday, 5/25 until 8:30pm
· Monday through Friday [as always] 9am to 4:30pm
We look forward to seeing everyone soon, and as always give us a call with any questions at 973.763.4202.