The following is from Arts Unbound:
Friday, September 16, 2016
580 Forest Street, Orange, NJ 07040
Tickets start at $65 – find them here.
Parking is available on and off the street. Venue is wheelchair accessible.
If you’ve visited Arts Unbound, you know we are an anchor organization in the Valley Arts District. The Valley Arts District is a 15 block space brimming with potential for artists, businesses, and community. This gala, hosted jointly by the art organizations of the Valley Arts District, will create a fund to enhance the area with trees, signs, trash cans, and other markers of a healthy, beautiful neighborhood. We invite you all to be a part of this unique venture!
A Taste of the Oranges: A curated food and drink experience from neighborhood restaurants
- Herve’- Haitian Soul Sensation
- Joe’s Band- Jazz/folk combo
- Avalon Jazz Band- Parisian Café Jazz
- Wedeya- Reggae Band
Live and Silent Auctions
- Pablo Picasso limited edition lithograph
- Stanford, White, Mead limited edition print of the original 1907 architectural drawing of the facade of the Orange Public Library
- A fantastic array of art donated by local artists, artisans, merchants and people who live, work and/or play in the Valley Arts District
- Two season tickets to the Museum of Modern Art
- Your stamp on the Arts District with your very own banner on a utility pole in the neighborhood
To see more work by artists at Arts Unbound visit our gallery and website The Dora Stern Gallery at Arts Unbound
Regular Gallery Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-4pm and Sat 12-5pm 544
Freeman Street, Orange, NJ 07050
Arts Unbound Showcase
Regular Hours: Wednesday-Friday 11am-6pm, Saturday 10am-6pm
100 Baker Street, Maplewood NJ 07042