From North Jersey Listen to Your Mother/Midtown Direct Rep:
Join the movement that Gives Motherhood a Microphone!
The 6th annual North Jersey LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER show, sponsored by Midtown Direct Rep, is coming to THE WOODLAND on
EVERYONE is invited to audition!
Adults & Young Adults of All Genders! Parents & Non-Parents!
Share your story if you are a mother or have a mother or have something to say about motherhood!
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Saturday, February 9th 12:30 – 6:30 PM
- Sunday, February 10th 12:30 – 4:30 PM
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Put the word AUDITION in the subject line.
- Please include FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and DATE/TIME PREFERENCES. We will try to accommodate you.
This is a spoken word event; so performers must come prepared to read aloud an original 3 – 5 minute piece about motherhood. ALL STORIES are welcome to celebrate motherhood in all its complexities. Hilarious, heartfelt, ridiculous, challenging … we love them all!
Commitment includes two rehearsals in the spring (TBD) and a pre-show run-through on May 11th. NO professional writing or stage experience required.
Not sure what to say or how to say it? Find inspiration on the LTYM YouTube channel.
We hope to see you in February!