The U.S. is taking on Belgium this afternoon at 4 p.m. (on ESPN) in the World Cup FIFA Round of 16.
Many will be watching from mobile, laptop and tablet, but where can you gather locally for some futbol conviviality?
St. James’s Gate Publick House, Maplewood (Offering drink and menu specials throughout the World Cup)
Moon Shine Supper Club, Millburn (Offering $5 sangria until 3 p.m. for the Argentina/Switzerland game and $1 oyster specials until 6 p.m.)
Bunny’s Sport Bar, South Orange
Ricalton’s Village Tavern, South Orange (doors open at 3:30 p.m.)
Highland Place, Maplewood
Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse, Millburn
O’Reilly’s Bar & Grill, Maplewood
The South Orange Village Center Alliance sent an email at 1:56 p.m. with a HUGE list of establishments broadcasting the game. Clearly, South Orange is going wild for World Cup!
Here are the additions:
- Above Restaurant & Bar, 1 South Orange Ave.
- Gaslight Brewery & Restaurant, 15 South Orange Ave.
- Papillon 25 Restaurant and Martini Bar, 25 Valley Street
- Pirates Pizza, 135 South Orange Ave.
- Stony’s, 10 Sloan Street
- Toro Loco, 23 Valley Street
- Town Hall Deli, 74 First Street
- Village Diner, 1 Sloan Street
Know of another great location for watching the game? Email us here.