From Maplewood Township:
The first market day of the 2019 Maplewood Farmers Market season is June 3. Come see us every Monday until November 18th from 2pm to 7pm. Rain or Shine! Alstede Farms & Stony Hill Farms will be offering a variety of fresh produce all season long.
Our other vendors include:
- Mexi-Boys – selling fried burritos and tamales
- Anita’s Baked Wonders offering freshly baked Empanadas, Argentine Style, baked to perfection and made with the most fresh ingredients.
- Ruthiesnj Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- Hoboken Farms “THE MOST GLORIOUS SAUCE IN THE EVER-LOVIN’ UNIVERSE!”
- Paolo’s Kitchen providing busy families an opportunity to eat healthy, home-cooked meals,
without the pressure and time constraints of preparing them.
- Gourmet Nuts & Dried Fruit is your choice for high-quality healthy foods in bulk.
- Vesco Foods LLC – Pickles, Olives, and more!
Our June 3rd Market will also be hosting the Moms helping Moms foundation who will have baby basics and a diaper bank for low income families.
The Maplewood Farmers Market is located at 1848-1852 Springfield Avenue between Yale & Oberlin Streets (in the lot next to Top Hat & Tails).