Alarm Malfunction at Tuscan School Monday Morning

0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail

The Maplewood Fire Department responded to an alarm activation at Tuscan School this morning shortly after school began.

The school was evacuated as per normal procedure, reported Fire Chief Michael R. Dingelstedt.

“Fire Department investigation found an activated smoke detector on the first floor with no apparent cause for the activation,” wrote Dingelstedt in an email. “It appears to have been a system malfunction. The system was reset by school administrators with no problem and the students were allowed back into the building.”

Related Articles