Got News? Get It Posted on Village Green
Since 2014, VillageGreenNJ.com has been the go-to news site for Maplewood and South Orange, NJ — with many of our neighboring towns peeking in to see what we’re up to! In addition to our news content, we also provide a platform for the community to post ANNOUNCEMENTS.
We offer two ways to get your announcements published:
1. All of our current advertisers may publish one announcement — for no additional charge — each month of their ad buy. It’s a terrific way to increase exposure for your business or organization! If you are interested in advertising with us, please contact email@example.com. Our ad types and pricing can be found here.
2. If you are not an advertiser but would like to share your news, we offer 501(c)(3) nonprofit entities only the option to publish an announcement for $100. To send your announcement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line Announcement — [NAME OF YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT]. Include your announcement in the body of the email or as a non-PDF attachment. Announcements should be between 150-500 words and should include at least one large, high-resolution photo (JPEG or PNG). Please also include the name/email of a contact person should we need to ask for more information.
In both instances, this is what you get with your announcement:
- Website post to 36,000+ weekly Village Green readers
- At least one inclusion in our daily newsletter, which reaches more than 3500 daily readers
- Post to 5300+ Facebook page followers
- Post to 4000+ Facebook group members
- Site traffic from 2600+ Instagram followers
Nonprofit entities that are not advertisers will be emailed an invoice for $100 that can be paid via check or credit card. Our paid advertisers will not be invoiced for these announcements, as they are included in their advertising package with Village Green.
If neither of these options works for you but you still have news to share, you are welcome to post it on our Village Green News & Views Facebook Group for free!