Got News? How to Get Your Announcement Posted on Village Green
Since 2014, VillageGreenNJ.com has been the go-to news site for Maplewood and South Orange, NJ — with many of our neighboring towns peeking in to see what we’re up to!
Besides our news content, we also provide a platform for the community to post ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Announcements are accepted at the discretion of our editors. Below are the announcement options we offer:
- Non-profit entities may purchase an announcement for $50
- Individuals may purchase an announcement for personal promotion (e.g., graduations, awards, appointments) for $75
- Businesses may purchase one announcement per year for $75
- Businesses may also purchase a bundle of three announcements to be published over the course of three months for $250
To send your Announcement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line Announcement — [NAME OF YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT].
Include your announcement in the body of the email or as an attachment. Announcements should be between 150-500 words and should include at least one large, high-resolution photo (jpg). Please also include the name/email of a contact person should we need to ask for more information.
This is what you get with your post:
- Website post to 36,000+ weekly Village Green readers
- At least two inclusions in our daily newsletter, which reaches more than 3500 daily readers
- Post to 5200+ Facebook page followers
- Post to 3900+ Facebook group members
- Site traffic from 2500 Instagram followers
You will be emailed an invoice that can be paid via check or credit card.
Not sure what’s news and what’s an announcement?
We can help! Contact the editors at email@example.com.