The following is from the Maplewood Health Department:
Dear Community Members:
Refer to the following attachments for community health events for November and December.
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Annual Sign Up- multiple dates and times. Dates are also listed on maplewoodlibrary.org calendar.
- Diabetes Lecture from Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Monday, November 7th, 2:30 pm Winchester Gardens 333 Elmwood Ave.
- Blood Pressure and Glucose Screening from the Overlook Hospital Community Clinic Van, November 17 and December 15, 1-3 pm Hilton Branch Library, 1688 Springfield Ave.
- Adult Health Clinic dates- Maplewood Town Hall: Monday, November 14th and December 12, 10 am- 12 pm. Maplewood Library, Hilton Branch, November 9th, 3:30 -5 pm and Maplewood Main Library, December 14th, 10:30am -12 noon.
- Women’s Health Event, November 5th , 8:30- 1pm Salvation Army, 13 Trinity Place, Montclair.
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Maplewood Health Department