Maplewood Schools / Kids South Orange

Is the Test Formerly Known as PARCC Still Required for Graduation? It Depends

Recently, the NJ Department of Education issued new guidelines for the largely reviled test that used to be known as PARCC, now called the New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA). But while it clarified that NJSLA would no longer be a graduation requirement for current junior and seniors (who will . . .

Want more local news? For unlimited access to the Village Green, subscribe now and get access to all our content for just $45/year, $15/quarter or $5/month.
Village Green NJ is in the process of moving to a new subscription provider. If you are seeing this message and have an active subscription, please reset your password and sign in here..  Please also review and, if necessary, update your payment information. Click here for more information.

Other Stories