From the South Orange Maplewood Board of Education:
Notice is hereby given to the general public that a public meeting will be held at the South Orange Maplewood Board of Education Administration Building, 525 Academy Street, Maplewood, New Jersey, in the District Meeting Room at 5:00 pm on the evening of May 3, 2023 for the purpose of conducting a public meeting by the Board of School Estimate to discuss Transportation. Action may be taken.
Agenda, to the extent known:
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Presentation/Discussion on Transportation
Join By Computer / Smartphone
Choose one of three options:
- Watch on SomaTV: Click Here (https://somatv.viebit.com/index.php?folder=ALL)
- Watch on SOMSD’s Youtube Live Stream: Click Here(https://www.youtube.com/c/SouthOrangeMaplewoodSchoolDistrict)
- Watch on SOMSD’s Webex Platform: Click Here For More Information (https://www.somsd.k12.nj.us/board-of-education/board-meetings/)
Hearings of Individuals and Delegations / Public Speaks – Audio Comment
Community members can sign up to provide audio comments to the Board of Education. Audio comments can be provided by connecting to the district’s Webex platform during a scheduled Board of Education meeting.
Step 1 – Install Webex on your device.
- Install Webex for Windows and Apple computers (Webex Meetings).
- Install Webex for Apple iOS devices.
- Install Webex for Android devices.
Step 2 – Submit a Request To Speak
Submit a request to speak during the public comment section of BOE meeting by completing the following form:
Step 3 – Connect To The Board of Estimate Meeting
Connect to the Board of Estimate Meeting using the information below:
Event: South Orange & Maplewood Board of School Estimate Meeting
Date / Time: May 3, 2023 – 5:00 PM
Webex Link: Click Here
Event Number: 2345 777 0280
Event Password: Orange20Maple
Telephone Number: 408-418-9388
Please check your audio connections are set correctly. Failure to do so will prevent you from being heard during the public speaks portion of the meeting.
Step 4 – Provide your audio comment
During your turn to speak, your microphone will be unmuted. Please speak clearly into the microphone/headset. After your time for public speaks has passed, your microphone will be muted.
Eric Burnside, Board Secretary